DigiHub is an Information and Communication Technology company that provides IT solutions in the areas of web development, digital and social media advertisement, hardware repair and gadget retailing, intending to fill in the market need for a professional, customer-focused computer company. The company emphasizes service and support to differentiate itself from more price-oriented computer companies. We are on the brink of penetrating a lucrative market in a rapidly growing industry. The current trend towards an increase in the number of entrepreneurs and competition amongst existing companies presents an opportunity for DigiHub to penetrate this market.
Located at East Legon, we realize that, for us to prosper, we need to be flexible and responsive, to delight clients by providing them with what they want, when they want it, and before the competition can offer it. The company intends to achieve this through a solutions approach that is customer-centric, and in which the customer's business objectives enjoy top priority.
Once the needs and processes are understood and described, leading edge products and best-of-industry skills will be applied to design and develop a fitting solution to enable the client's business in the most cost-effective way.
DigiHub’s marketing strategy will be based mainly on ensuring that our clients know what need the service(s) is able to fulfill, and making the right service and information available to the right target client. We intend to implement a market penetration strategy that will ensure that our services are well known and respected in our respective industry. Our strategy will convey a sense of quality and satisfaction in every picture, every promotion, and every publication. Our promotional strategy will involve traditional advertising, Internet marketing, personal selling and direct marketing, details of which are provided in the marketing section of this plan.
To be differentiated from our competitors and contribute towards the development of a sustainable competitive advantage, we utilize our intangible resources such as our ability to relate to customers regarding their needs and wants, management style, corporate culture and commitment.
DigiHub does not intend to just market and sell our products and services, but to provide customized services and products that will enable our clients to optimize their output and assist in the attainment of their goals and objectives. However, for us to attain the above stated we shall need funding from outside investors.Our business strategy will revolve around the need to provide quality products and services to our various target customers. This shall be undertaken through the establishment of a professional team and the provision of quality, custom-designed services, catering to the client's particular needs.
1. Develop a follow-up strategy to gauge performance with all our clients.
2. To continuously formalize and measure cross-functional working communication so as to ensure that the various departments work harmoniously towards attainment of company objectives.
3. To instill a culture of continuous improvement in beating standards of customer satisfaction and efficiency. Keys to Success The keys to the projects' success will undoubtedly be effective market segmentation through identification of several niche markets and implementation strategies.
The key success factors will include the following:
1. Excellence in fulfilling the promise: completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise, and service(s) through the provision of an uncompromising service. This dictates that we have the latest technology, hardware, software, and well-trained personnel so as to deliver this promise.
2. Timeous response to clients' orders: we cannot afford to delay our clients for whatever reason, as this will have a negative bearing on our reputation and future business. We need to be continually communicating with the client, ensuring we provide needs-based solutions.
3. Skill and depth of knowledge: Considering the nature of our services, the skill and depth of knowledge of our personnel is of utmost importance in determining the provision of the service(s) to the end-users.
4. Clear product and marketing positioning: Not wanting to be associated with the numerous vendors on the market, we intend to aggressively market our business and the services we provide in order to be at the top of our clients' minds.
DigiHub is committed to the fair and ethical treatment of employees and stakeholders. This shall be undertaken through implementation of the following company values:
• Hard work: We intend to put in a great deal of effort in the provision of our services to ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
• Innovation: We intend to provide products and services of unparalleled quality.
• Trustworthiness: We intend to seek mutually beneficial and enduring relationships in all the commitments that we make, ensuring that they are straightforward and honest. Our communication will be open and accurate, both internally and externally.
We will intend to uphold all the above company values, promoting our employees to do likewise. Through implementation of the company values, we believe that we will be able to attain our goals and objectives for the benefit of all concerned.
DigiHub is built on the notion that the management of information technology for business is like legal advice or accounting, in that it is not inherently a do-it-yourself prospect, and requires outside expertise to install and implement it. Smart business people need to find quality vendors of reliable hardware, software, service, and support. They need to use these quality vendors as they use their other professional service suppliers: as trusted allies. DigiHub intends to be such a solution provider. We will serve our clients as trusted allies, providing them with the loyalty of a business partner and the economics of an outside vendor. We want to make sure that our clients have what they need to run their businesses as well as possible, with maximum efficiency and reliability. Many of our information applications will be mission critical, so we will give our clients the assurance that we will be there when they need us.